HealthSouth to Hold Annual Stockholder Meeting
Published on Monday, 09 April 2012 17:00 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., April 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthSouth Corporation (NYSE: HLS) will hold its annual meeting of stockholders at 11 a.m. CT, on Thursday, May 3, 2012, at its corporate headquarters, 3660 Grandview Parkway in Birmingham, Ala.
HealthSouth stockholders are invited to attend the annual meeting. Stockholders and other interested parties may listen to a live audio webcast of the annual meeting, which will be available at http://investor.healthsouth.com by clicking on an available link. The webcast will be archived for replay purposes following the meeting.
HealthSouth is the nation's largest owner and operator of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in terms of revenues, number of hospitals, and patients treated and discharged. Operating in 27 states across the country and in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth serves patients through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. HealthSouth's hospitals provide a higher level of rehabilitative care to patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke and other neurological disorders, orthopedic, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and amputations. HealthSouth can be found on the Web at www.healthsouth.com.
Helen Todd, 205-410-2777
Investor Relations Contact
Mary Ann Arico, 205-969-6175
SOURCE HealthSouth Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines