PGT, Inc. Announces 2012 First Quarter Results Conference Call
Published on Tuesday, 10 April 2012 17:49 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
VENICE, Fla., April 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq:PGTI) will host a conference call on Thursday, May 3, 2012, to discuss the company's first quarter results as well as other business matters. The teleconference will begin at 10:30 a.m. eastern time and will be hosted by Rod Hershberger, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff Jackson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. A copy of the company's press release announcing its earnings and other financial information for the period will be made available after close of market on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, on the Investor Relations section of the PGT, Inc. website, www.pgtinc.com.
To participate in the teleconference, kindly dial into the call a few minutes before the start time: 877-654-5157 (U.S. and Canada) and 914-495-8568 (international). A replay of the call will be available beginning May 3, 2012, at 1:30 p.m. eastern time through May 24, 2012. To access the replay, dial 855-859-2056 (U.S. and Canada) and 404-537-3406 (international) and refer to pass code 70697856.
The webcast will also be available through the Investor Relations section of the PGT, Inc. website, www.pgtinc.com.
PGT(R) pioneered the U.S. impact-resistant window and door industry and today is the nation's leading manufacturer and supplier of residential impact-resistant windows and doors. Founded in 1980, the company employs approximately 1,100 at its manufacturing, glass laminating and tempering plants in Florida. Utilizing the latest designs and technology, PGT products are ideal for new construction and replacement projects serving the residential, commercial, high-rise and institutional markets. PGT's product line includes a variety of aluminum and vinyl windows and doors. Product brands include WinGuard (R); SpectraGuard (TM); PremierVue (TM); PGT Architectural Systems; and Eze-Breeze(R). PGT Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq:PGTI). For additional information, or to find a distributor near you, visit pgtindustries.com or call 800-284-6019.
The PGT, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4199
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines