Delphi Automotive to Discuss Q1 2012 Financial Results on April 24
Published on Wednesday, 11 April 2012 07:06 Written by TradersHuddle StaffTROY, Mich.-( Business Wire )-
Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) will host its quarterly earnings call on Tuesday, April 24 at 9:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss financial results for the first quarter of 2012. The call will be hosted by Rodney O’Neal, Delphi CEO and president, and Kevin Clark, senior vice president and chief financial officer. A link to the live webcast of the call and presentation materials will be available on the Delphi Investor Relations website at http://delphi.com/investors. A replay will be available two hours following the conference call.
To participate by telephone, please dial (888) 486-0553 (US) or (706) 634-4982 (international) fifteen minutes prior to the start time of the call and ask to be connected to the Delphi Automotive conference call. The conference ID number is 70623405.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 30 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at www.delphi.com.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines