Delphi Automotive to Discuss Q1 2012 Financial Results on April 24
Published on Wednesday, 11 April 2012 07:06 Written by TradersHuddle StaffTROY, Mich.-( Business Wire )-
Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) will host its quarterly earnings call on Tuesday, April 24 at 9:00 a.m. (ET) to discuss financial results for the first quarter of 2012. The call will be hosted by Rodney O’Neal, Delphi CEO and president, and Kevin Clark, senior vice president and chief financial officer. A link to the live webcast of the call and presentation materials will be available on the Delphi Investor Relations website at http://delphi.com/investors. A replay will be available two hours following the conference call.
To participate by telephone, please dial (888) 486-0553 (US) or (706) 634-4982 (international) fifteen minutes prior to the start time of the call and ask to be connected to the Delphi Automotive conference call. The conference ID number is 70623405.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 30 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at www.delphi.com.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines