CHICAGO, April 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven Summits Research issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for VZ, MRO, LEN, ATVI, and QIHU.
To see what our analysts have discovered about these stocks read the Seven Summits Strategic Investments' PriceWatch Alerts at http://www.iotogo.com/s/041112A (Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
Today's PriceWatch Alerts cover the following stocks: Verizon (NYSE: VZ), Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO), Lennar (NYSE: LEN), Activision Blizzard (Nasdaq: ATVI), and Qihoo 360 (NYSE: QIHU).
In today's unsure markets these brief PriceWatch Alerts contain concise, detailed strategies for each covered stock and include position protection tactics designed to potentially defend investors from unexpected market shifts. While other market reports only provide stock news and opinion, we offer strategies that position investments against uncertainty and increase chances of making a profit, even if a stock goes down.
"Our PriceWatch Alerts go beyond other market reports. Along with a brief concise overview, each PriceWatch Alert provides useful strategies, which ensure potential investments are protected with basic hedging techniques," says Reid Stratton, Seven Summits Senior Analyst. "These brief company reports contain information that can benefit expert and novice investors who want to stay ahead of the market."
For essential information on stocks poised to move go to:
http://www.iotogo.com/s/041112A for Seven Summits Strategic Investments' PriceWatch Alerts.
Seven Summits Investment Research is an independent investment research group, which focuses on the U.S. equities and options markets. Our analytical tools, screening techniques, rigorous research methods and committed staff provide solid information to help our clients make the best possible investment decisions. For more information go to www.SevenSummitsInvestmentResearch.com. CRD# 137114
SOURCE Seven Summits Investment Research
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines