Newell Rubbermaid (NYSE: NWL) today announced its first quarter 2012 earnings results will be released Friday, April 27, prior to market open and will be followed by a webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET. To listen to the webcast, please visit Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section of Newell Rubbermaid’s Web site at www.newellrubbermaid.com. The webcast will be available for replay for 30 days.
About Newell Rubbermaid
Newell Rubbermaid Inc., an S&P 500 company, is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products with 2011 sales of approximately $5.9 billion and a strong portfolio of leading brands, including Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Dymo®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®.
This press release and additional information about Newell Rubbermaid are available on the company’s Web site, www.newellrubbermaid.com.
Newell RubbermaidNancy O’Donnell, +1-770-418-7723Vice President, Investor RelationsorDavid Doolittle, +1-770-418-7519Vice President, Corporate Communications
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines