Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 13 April 2012 08:41 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
EnCana (NYSE:ECA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Lennar (NYSE:LEN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Edison (NYSE:EIX) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Auriga.
Nokia (NYSE:NOK) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Eldorado Gold (NYSE:EGO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines