Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 13 April 2012 08:41 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
EnCana (NYSE:ECA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Lennar (NYSE:LEN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Edison (NYSE:EIX) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Auriga.
Nokia (NYSE:NOK) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Eldorado Gold (NYSE:EGO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines