Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 13 April 2012 08:41 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
EnCana (NYSE:ECA) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Lennar (NYSE:LEN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Edison (NYSE:EIX) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Auriga.
Nokia (NYSE:NOK) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Eldorado Gold (NYSE:EGO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com