TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Briggs & Stratton
Published on Friday, 13 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Briggs & Stratton points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.96% higher.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG) is the largest producer in the world of air-cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. The company designs, manufactures, markets, small engines, lawn mower engines, portable generators, and home generators for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide.
Briggs & Stratton has already traded 0.892 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $16.67 and $18.28 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.88% from its previous trading close, which means that Briggs & Stratton stock is outperforming the overall market.
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Announce Preliminary Results of Merger Consideration Elections by Met-Pro Shareholders
- CECO Environmental Corp. and Met-Pro Corporation Anticipate Closing Mergers between August 27-29, Set Merger Consideration Election Deadline
- CECO Environmental Reports Second Quarter and Six Month 2013 Results
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces Memorandum of Understanding as to Settlement of Shareholder Litigation Relating to CECO Merger
- Met-Pro Corporation Announces First Quarter Financial Results