TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Briggs & Stratton
Published on Friday, 13 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Briggs & Stratton points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.96% higher.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation (NYSE:BGG) is the largest producer in the world of air-cooled gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. The company designs, manufactures, markets, small engines, lawn mower engines, portable generators, and home generators for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide.
Briggs & Stratton has already traded 0.892 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $16.67 and $18.28 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.88% from its previous trading close, which means that Briggs & Stratton stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”