Coca-Cola Enterprises Higher With High Volume
Published on Friday, 13 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Coca-Cola Enterprises points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.44% higher.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) engages in the manufacture, distribution, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverages. The company offers its products principally under the Coca-Cola classic, Sprite, Dasani, POWERADE, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke/Coca-Cola light, Fanta, and Coca-Cola Zero brand names.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has already traded 0.866 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $27.37 and $29.33 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.88% from its previous trading close, which means that Coca-Cola Enterprises stock is outperforming the overall market.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines