Office Depot to Announce First Quarter 2012 Earnings Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Published on Monday, 16 April 2012 08:09 Written by TradersHuddle StaffBOCA RATON, Fla.-( Business Wire )-
Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services that helps customers save time, will announce first quarter 2012 earnings for the fiscal period ending March 31, 2012 on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Central Time).
To listen to the conference call via webcast, please visit Office Depot’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.officedepot.com. A replay of the webcast and a copy of the presentation will also be available on the website.
About Office Depot
Office Depot, dedicated to helping customers save time and money, provides office supplies and services through 1,677 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, and employs about 39,000 associates in 60 countries around the world.
Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines