Office Depot to Announce First Quarter 2012 Earnings Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Published on Monday, 16 April 2012 08:09 Written by TradersHuddle StaffBOCA RATON, Fla.-( Business Wire )-
Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services that helps customers save time, will announce first quarter 2012 earnings for the fiscal period ending March 31, 2012 on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. A conference call to discuss the results will be held that day at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Central Time).
To listen to the conference call via webcast, please visit Office Depot’s Investor Relations website at http://investor.officedepot.com. A replay of the webcast and a copy of the presentation will also be available on the website.
About Office Depot
Office Depot, dedicated to helping customers save time and money, provides office supplies and services through 1,677 worldwide retail stores, a dedicated sales force, top-rated catalogs and global e-commerce operations. Office Depot has annual sales of approximately $11.5 billion, and employs about 39,000 associates in 60 countries around the world.
Office Depot’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://mediarelations.officedepot.com and http://socialpress.officedepot.com/.
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"