NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Mattel
Published on Monday, 16 April 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 16th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2669.09, which represents -1.11% versus its previous close. The index is under pressure with more than 60% of its components trading on negative territory.
Seagate (NASDAQ:STX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $28.38 representing 3.65% from its previous trading session. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $24.87 and resistance at $28.20.
Linear Technology (NASDAQ:LLTC) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $32.64 representing 1.84% from its previous close. Linear Technology, the maker of linear integrated circuits, has calculated support and resistance levels at $31.44 and $34.14 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is trading at $7.04 representing 1.15% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Mattel (NASDAQ:MAT), which is trading at $31.14 or -8.78% from the prior close. Shares of Mattel, the maker of Barbie dolls, Hot Wheels and Fisher Price toys have defined support at $27.13 and resistance at $34.62. Also among the worst performers Priceline.com (NASDAQ:PCLN), which is trading at $705.16 representing -4.08% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12934.1, which represents 0.66% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1369.91 that represents -0.03% from its previous close.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines