New Ratings ( LAZ, SIR, PRGO, SGNT, IPXL, WCRX, FOSL, TIF, CPTS, AAPL )
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 08:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Lazard (NYSE:LAZ) was initiated with a Negative at Susquehanna.
Select Income REIT (NYSE:SIR) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $125 at Auriga.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $22 at Auriga.
Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ:IPXL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $30 at Auriga.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $16 at Auriga.
Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) was initiated with Outperform at Macquarie.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) was initiated with a Neutral at Macquarie.
Conceptus (NASDAQ:CPTS) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was initiated with a Strong Buy and a target price of $800 at Raymond James.
- Boeing Flies First 787-9 Dreamliner
- Boeing Announces Montana Site Expansion and 787-10 Work
- Critical Alerts For Micron Technology, Caterpillar, Nike, Seagate Technology, and Humana Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Apple Breaking Down?
- Boeing Forecasts Growing Need for New Pilots in Asia Pacific Region
- Caterpillar Inc. Group President and Director of Investor Relations to Participate in the Citi 2013 US and European Industrials Conference on September 17; Webcast Available
- Apple is Near a Key Support Area
- Is Apple Close to Probable Support
- Apple Is Near Resistance
- Boeing Forecasts China's Fleet to Triple Over Next 20 Years
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines