New Ratings ( LAZ, SIR, PRGO, SGNT, IPXL, WCRX, FOSL, TIF, CPTS, AAPL )
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 08:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Lazard (NYSE:LAZ) was initiated with a Negative at Susquehanna.
Select Income REIT (NYSE:SIR) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $125 at Auriga.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $22 at Auriga.
Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ:IPXL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $30 at Auriga.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $16 at Auriga.
Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) was initiated with Outperform at Macquarie.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) was initiated with a Neutral at Macquarie.
Conceptus (NASDAQ:CPTS) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was initiated with a Strong Buy and a target price of $800 at Raymond James.
- Perrigo Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
- Perrigo - Traders Waiting for Entry
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: DTV, YHOO, EXPD
- Bulls Gaining Control of Perrigo
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Perrigo
- Labaton Sucharow LLP Files a Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of Investors in Impax Laboratories, Inc. -- IPXL
- Trading Idea - Perrigo A Doji Close
- Perrigo Stalled, Time for the Bears?
- Sagent Pharmaceuticals Appoints James M. Hussey as President
- Lawsuit on Behalf of Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL) Investors Over Alleged Misleading Statements Announced by Shareholders Foundation
Related Partner Headlines
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): Today's Featured Drugs Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Perrigo Receives FDA Approval To Market Mini Nicotine Lozenges - Benzinga
- Perrigo Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PRGO) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Citigroup Reiterates Neutral Rating, Raises PT on Lazard - Benzinga
- Perrigo Will Buy Assets of Sergeant's Pet Care Products for $285M, Sees Deal Adding $0.20 to EPS in First FY - Benzinga
- Perrigo Confirms First To File Patent Challenge For Generic Version Of ProAir HFA Inhalation Aerosol - Benzinga
- Perrigo Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (PRGO) - TheStreet.com
- Perrigo and Tris Pharma Launch Store Brand Version of Delsym - Benzinga
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Asset Management Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): Today's Featured Drugs Winner - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,280.38 Trade time:1:54PM EDT Value change:▼14.12 (-0.09%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,646.38 Trade time:1:54PM EDT Value change:▼4.13 (-0.25%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,451.36 Trade time:1:54PM EDT Value change:▼8.06 (-0.23%)
In The Wires
PrivateBancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
George Weston Limited announces its intention to invest $200 million in Choice Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
General Dynamics Bath Iron Works Lays Keel of DDG 1001, Second Zumwalt-class Destroyer
TDS Announces Second Quarter 2013 Dividend
First Majestic Announces Election of Directors
Xcel Energy recognized for military hiring practices
Bank of Lancaster Expands and Announces Promotions
CSX Urges Caution Near Tracks During Memorial Day Weekend