New Ratings ( LAZ, SIR, PRGO, SGNT, IPXL, WCRX, FOSL, TIF, CPTS, AAPL )
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 08:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Lazard (NYSE:LAZ) was initiated with a Negative at Susquehanna.
Select Income REIT (NYSE:SIR) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $125 at Auriga.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $22 at Auriga.
Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ:IPXL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $30 at Auriga.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $16 at Auriga.
Fossil (NASDAQ:FOSL) was initiated with Outperform at Macquarie.
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) was initiated with a Neutral at Macquarie.
Conceptus (NASDAQ:CPTS) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was initiated with a Strong Buy and a target price of $800 at Raymond James.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines