New Ratings ( QCOM, AVA, CCJ, DOV, KBR, SPW, STAG, LPI, NSM, NCT )
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 08:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Avista (NYSE:AVA) was initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Cameco (NYSE:CCJ) was initiated with Overweight at JPMorgan.
Dover (NYSE:DOV) was initiated with a Buy at SunTrust.
SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) was initiated with a Buy at SunTrust.
STAG Industrial (NYSE:STAG) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Laredo Petroleum (NYSE:LPI) was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital.
Nationstar Mortgage (NYSE:NSM) was initiated with Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
Newcastle Investment (NYSE:NCT) was initiated with Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
- Entry points for QUALCOMM
- Is QUALCOMM Breaking Out?
- How to Play the Building Momentum in QUALCOMM
- QUALCOMM Is in a Well Defined Range
- Is QUALCOMM Closing in to Support?
- Trading Idea: Key levels for QUALCOMM
- Long Beach Transit Orders 12 Rotary Lift MOD30 Inground Lifts
- QUALCOMM Is Approaching its 200 Day Moving Average
- Trading Idea: Is QUALCOMM Breaking Down?
- NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: AKAM, NIHD, LRCX, INTU, QCOM
Related Partner Headlines
- Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM): Today's Featured Telecommunications Winner - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Citigroup Reiterates Neutral Rating, Lowers PT on Dover Corporation - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Acquires Assets of Digital Positioning Technology Innovator EPOS - Benzinga
- Qualcomm Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (QCOM) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Reiterates QUALCOMM at Overweight; Guidance Likely Conservative - Benzinga
- Dover Corporation (DOV): Today's Featured Industrial Winner - TheStreet.com
- Qualcomm Offers Some Rare Outpeformance In Chips (QCOM, BRCM, TXN, AAPL) - Investopedia
- UPDATE: JP Morgan Downgrades Cameco to Neutral on Uranium Pricing Outlook - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy Qualcomm, Raises PT to $69 - Benzinga
- Stocks To Watch For November 8, 2012 - Benzinga
Stocks Close to 200 Day - Trading Below
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Trading Above Both Moving Averages - With 50 day below the 200
Tight Range Developed
Near Both 50 and 200 Day - Stocks Trading Below 50 and Below The 200
Stocks Near 50 and 200 Day Moving Average Bullish Configuration 50 Above 200 Day
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Green Acre Aquaponics Introduces a Revolutionary Approach to Farm Education and Commercial Aquaponics
Jim Case Carlton’s Training Announces New Performance Appraisal Process
fishbat Honored For Raising Over $30,000 For Island Harvest
Valley Auto Loans Announces New High Risk Auto Insurance Service
Feed Additives Market to Reach $19.5 Billion by 2017 at a CAGR of 3.8% - New Report by MarketandMarkets
Gilbert AC Repair Company Announcing Diagnostic Fee Waived For New Customers
VegasHotelEscapes.com Announces Special Vegas Packages For Billboard Music Awards
South African Car Crash Visualisation shows worrying trends