New Ratings ( QCOM, AVA, CCJ, DOV, KBR, SPW, STAG, LPI, NSM, NCT )
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 08:36 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Qualcomm (NASDAQ:QCOM) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Avista (NYSE:AVA) was initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Cameco (NYSE:CCJ) was initiated with Overweight at JPMorgan.
Dover (NYSE:DOV) was initiated with a Buy at SunTrust.
SPX Corporation (NYSE:SPW) was initiated with a Buy at SunTrust.
STAG Industrial (NYSE:STAG) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Laredo Petroleum (NYSE:LPI) was initiated with Outperform at BMO Capital.
Nationstar Mortgage (NYSE:NSM) was initiated with Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
Newcastle Investment (NYSE:NCT) was initiated with Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines