Early Research Calls ( FSLR, NFX, NRG, OAS, GEN, PGN, TEX, AN, TSL, IN )
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 08:36 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Newfield Exploration (NYSE:NFX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
NRG Energy (NYSE:NRG) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Oasis Petroleum (NYSE:OAS) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Genon Energy (NYSE:GEN) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
Progress Energy (NYSE:PGN) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Terex (NYSE:TEX) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
AutoNation (NYSE:AN) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Wells Fargo.
Trina Solar (NYSE:TSL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Auriga.
Intermec (NYSE:IN) was upgraded to a Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines