Boston Properties - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE:BXP) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Boston Properties points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.6% higher.
Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE:BXP) is a real estate investment trust. The trust owns, manages, and develops office properties in the United States, with a significant presence in Boston, Washington, D.C., Midtown Manhattan and San Francisco.
Boston Properties has already traded 0.941 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $98.92 and $106.36 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading flat by 0% from its previous trading close, which means that Boston Properties stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines