NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: First Solar
Published on Tuesday, 17 April 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2721.26, which represents 1.92% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $23 representing 10.47% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $20.02 and resistance at $23.88.
Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $106 representing 4.79% from its previous close. Netflix, the online video rental company, has calculated support and resistance levels at $98.52 and $123.48 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX), which is trading at $16.01 representing 3.53% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Starbucks (NASDAQ:SBUX), which is trading at $58.5 or -1.93% from the prior close. Shares of Starbucks, the largest coffee shop chain in the world have defined support at $42.67 and resistance at $58.47. Also among the worst performers Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN), which is trading at $44.2 representing -1.71% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13117.1, which represents 1.51% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1390.3 that represents 1.51% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines