Arrow Electronics to Present at the Global Technology Distribution Council Investor Relations Conference
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 08:06 Written by TradersHuddle StaffENGLEWOOD, Colo.-( Business Wire )-
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced that Andrew S. Bryant, president, Arrow Global Enterprise Computing Solutions, will participate in a panel discussion at the Global Technology Distribution Council Investor Relations Conference to be held at the Intercontinental Barclay Hotel in New York City on May 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast, visit www.arrow.com/investor, where you can also view other recent webcasts, slide presentations and additional investor information. The webcast will remain available for two weeks following the presentation date.
Arrow Electronics (www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 120,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 390 locations in 53 countries.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.Greer Aviv, 303-824-3765Senior Manager, Investor RelationsorMedia Contact:John Hourigan, 303-824-4586Director, Corporate Communications
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?