Arrow Electronics to Present at the Global Technology Distribution Council Investor Relations Conference
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 08:06 Written by TradersHuddle StaffENGLEWOOD, Colo.-( Business Wire )-
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced that Andrew S. Bryant, president, Arrow Global Enterprise Computing Solutions, will participate in a panel discussion at the Global Technology Distribution Council Investor Relations Conference to be held at the Intercontinental Barclay Hotel in New York City on May 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM Eastern Time.
The presentation will be available via webcast. To access the live webcast, visit www.arrow.com/investor, where you can also view other recent webcasts, slide presentations and additional investor information. The webcast will remain available for two weeks following the presentation date.
Arrow Electronics (www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 120,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 390 locations in 53 countries.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.Greer Aviv, 303-824-3765Senior Manager, Investor RelationsorMedia Contact:John Hourigan, 303-824-4586Director, Corporate Communications
- Universal Technical Institute Hosts Bi-Annual Car Seat Inspection Event on Campus
- NASCAR Technical Institute Partners with Championship-Winning K&N Engineering
- Universal Technical Institute's 11 Campuses Awarded 2014 Military Friendly Schools ® Designation
- Universal Technical Institute Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Hendrickson International Establishes Jerry Reynolds Memorial Scholarship with Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Foundation
- NASCAR Technical Institute Celebrates 10 Years of Fueling the Industry with Graduates Who Are "Chosen by Industry. Ready to Work. Ready to Race."
- Universal Technical Institute's National Director of High School Development Named to STEM Education Coalition Leadership Council
- Universal Technical Institute Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Third Quarter Results
- Universal Technical Institute Marks Milestone Anniversary
- Universal Technical Institute Schedules Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call - Revised
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines