Buyers Stepping In - C. H. Robinson
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of C. H. Robinson is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.01% higher.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) provides multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions. The Company provides a variety of logistics services, such as fresh produce sourcing and freight consolidation.
C. H. Robinson has already traded 1.059 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $64.53 and $67.98 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.41% from its previous trading close, which means that C. H. Robinson stock is outperforming the overall market.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines