Buyers Stepping In - C. H. Robinson
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of C. H. Robinson is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 2.01% higher.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) provides multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions. The Company provides a variety of logistics services, such as fresh produce sourcing and freight consolidation.
C. H. Robinson has already traded 1.059 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $64.53 and $67.98 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.41% from its previous trading close, which means that C. H. Robinson stock is outperforming the overall market.
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines