Buyers Stepping In - Commercial Metals
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Commercial Metals Company (NYSE:CMC) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Commercial Metals is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.92% higher.
Commercial Metals Company (NYSE:CMC) and its subsidiaries manufacture, recycle, and market steel and metal products and related materials. The Company markets and trades primary and secondary metals, steel, ores, concentrates, industrial minerals, ferroalloys, chemicals, and other materials used in a variety of industries.
Commercial Metals has already traded 1.641 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $14.10 and $15.12 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.41% from its previous trading close, which means that Commercial Metals stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines