TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:CAT, HPQ, AXP, IBM, INTC
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, April 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 13064.9, which represents -0.39% versus its previous trading session close, with 12 of its components trading positively.
Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $109.42 representing 0.93% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world have defined support at $99.80 and resistance at $114.25.
Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $24.89 representing 0.69% from its previous close. Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers has calculated support and resistance levels at $22.85 and $25.14 respectively. The other top performer this morning is American Express (NYSE:AXP), which is trading at $58.58 representing 0.69% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include IBM (NYSE:IBM) that is trading at $202.35 or -2.46% from the previous close. Shares of IBM, the IT solutions and consulting services provider have defined support at $177.35 and resistance at $207.52. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $27.9 representing -1.99% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for May delivery is also trading lower at $102.73 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-1.47 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1386.98, which represents -0.27% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 3031.33 that represents -0.38% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines