Monthly Distribution and Net Asset Value as at April 15, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 18 April 2012 18:25 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MONTREAL, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Global Diversified Investment Grade Income Trust ("Global DIGIT") declares the following monthly distribution consisting of a partial capital reimbursement:
|Trading Symbol||Distribution Amount (per unit)||Record Date||Payable Date||Total Distributions declared or paid in 2012 (all capital distributions)||TSX Closing Price Per Unit on April 18, 2012|
|DG.UN||$0.027||April 30, 2012||May 15, 2012||$0.135||
The objectives of Global DIGIT is to provide unitholders with varying monthly distributions based on the applicable one-month bankers' acceptance rate plus 2.00%. The current bankers' acceptance rate is approximately 1.20%.
Global DIGIT announces that the net asset value ("NAV") per unit as of April 15, 2012 was estimated to be $4.76.
The NAV on a particular date is equal to the aggregate value of the assets of Global DIGIT, less the aggregate value of its liabilities. Substantially all of the assets of Global DIGIT consist of cash and three credit default swaps entered into with Deutsche Bank A.G. (Canada Branch) and the related collateral.
About Global DIGIT
Global DIGIT provides an economic interest in a mezzanine tranche of credit default swap agreements in respect of portfolios of synthetic corporate exposures, mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities and structured finance securities.
SOURCE GLOBAL DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT GRADE INCOME TRUST
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines