Maxwell Technologies to Report First Quarter Financial Results on April 26; Annual Stockholders Meeting Set for May 9
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 07:21 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN DIEGO, April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: MXWL) will issue its financial results news release for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012, at 4 p.m. (EDT) on April 26, 2012. Management will conduct a conference call and simultaneous webcast to discuss first quarter results and the future outlook one hour later, at 5 p.m. (EDT).
The news release will be distributed by wire and posted simultaneously on the company's website, http://investors.maxwell.com, at 4 p.m. (EDT) on April 26. Anyone wishing to be added to the company's email distribution list for news releases may do so by calling (858) 503-3434.
The public is invited to listen to the conference call by dialing, toll-free (800) 862-9098 from the U.S. and Canada, or (785) 424-1051 for international callers, and entering the conference ID, MAXWELL. The conference call, webcast and subsequent archived replay may be accessed via the following link: http://investors.maxwell.com.
The company's Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be conducted at 11 a.m. (PDT), May 9, 2012, at the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, 8651 Spectrum Center Boulevard in San Diego.
Maxwell is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective energy storage and power delivery solutions. Our ultracapacitor products provide safe and reliable power solutions for applications in consumer and industrial electronics, transportation and telecommunications. Our high-voltage grading and coupling capacitors help to ensure the safety and reliability of electric utility infrastructure and other applications involving transport, distribution and measurement of high-voltage electrical energy. Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications. For more information, please visit our website: www.maxwell.com.
SOURCE Maxwell Technologies, Inc.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines