Activision Blizzard to Release First Quarter 2012 Results on May 9, 2012
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SANTA MONICA, Calif., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) intends to release its first quarter 2012 results after the close of the market on Wednesday, May 9, 2012. In conjunction with this release, Activision Blizzard will host a conference call that will be broadcast over the Internet.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
1:30 pm Pacific Time (4:30 pm Eastern Time)
To listen to the call, please log onto:
U.S. and Canada: 888-352-6798
Anyone planning to dial in to the call should RSVP to Pam Beaver at:
A presentation corresponding with the conference call will be available in Adobe Acrobat format at http://ir.activisionblizzard.com/events.cfm. A replay of the call will also be available approximately three hours after the call's conclusion and archived for one year in the Investor Relations section at www.activisionblizzard.com.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a worldwide online, PC, console, handheld and mobile game publisher with leading positions across the major categories of the rapidly growing interactive entertainment software industry.
Activision Blizzard maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, South Korea and China. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com
SOURCE Activision Blizzard, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”