Activision Blizzard to Release First Quarter 2012 Results on May 9, 2012
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SANTA MONICA, Calif., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) intends to release its first quarter 2012 results after the close of the market on Wednesday, May 9, 2012. In conjunction with this release, Activision Blizzard will host a conference call that will be broadcast over the Internet.
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
1:30 pm Pacific Time (4:30 pm Eastern Time)
To listen to the call, please log onto:
U.S. and Canada: 888-352-6798
Anyone planning to dial in to the call should RSVP to Pam Beaver at:
A presentation corresponding with the conference call will be available in Adobe Acrobat format at http://ir.activisionblizzard.com/events.cfm. A replay of the call will also be available approximately three hours after the call's conclusion and archived for one year in the Investor Relations section at www.activisionblizzard.com.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard, Inc. is a worldwide online, PC, console, handheld and mobile game publisher with leading positions across the major categories of the rapidly growing interactive entertainment software industry.
Activision Blizzard maintains operations in the U.S., Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Spain, the Netherlands, Australia, South Korea and China. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com
SOURCE Activision Blizzard, Inc.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines