New Analyst Coverage
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:30 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
PhotoMedex (NASDAQ:PHMD) was initiated with a Buy at Canaccord Genuity.
Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC) was initiated with Outperform and a target price of $18 at BMO Capital.
TICC Capital Group (NASDAQ:TICC) was initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
THL Credit (NASDAQ:TCRD) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Medley Capital (NYSE:MCC) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Celadon Group (NYSE:CGI) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Celanese (NYSE:CE) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Roadrunner Transportation Systems (NYSE:RRTS) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Swift Transportation (NYSE:SWFT) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ:WERN) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James.
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Upgrades PhotoMedex to Strong Buy on Attractive Entry Point - Benzinga
- THL Credit Offering 5.3M Shares - Benzinga
- TICC Announces Closing of $160M CLO Transaction - Benzinga
- THL Credit Inc. Stock Downgraded (TCRD) - TheStreet.com
- PhotoMedex Board Authorizes $25M Share Repurchase - Benzinga
- TICC Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock At $9.65 - Benzinga
- TICC Announces Pricing of $160 Million CLO Transaction - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reinstates Buy, $14.50 PT on THL Credit Post Q2 - Benzinga
- TICC Announces Amended Dividend Reinvestment Plan - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades Acadia Healthcare to Buy; Compelling Growth Momentum - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,335.28 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼19.12 (-0.12%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,666.29 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▼1.18 (-0.07%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,496.43 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼2.54 (-0.07%)
In The Wires
HGST Launches The Highest Capacity Hard Drive For The Mainstream Mobile Market
Social Media and Digital Agencies Will Vanish Within Ten Years
DMAi Announces Chairperson For The Convention
JJsHouse Recommends Its Best-Selling Cocktail Dresses To Customers Worldwide
British Government Has No Business Interfering With BP Claims Payments, Says Attorney for Businesses Filing BP Claims
Real Estate SEO Web Development Toolkit Shows Promise For Future of Web Development
The Leading Hotels of the World, in Collaboration with BiancaFilm and Rai Cinema, Present Viaagio Sola
Brown Trucking Company Selects Comdata