Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:30 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ:MLNX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $65 from $36.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company. The firm raised its target price to $45 from $37.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $145 from $120.
Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Corinthian Colleges (NASDAQ:COCO) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
Navistar (NYSE:NAV) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Safeway (NYSE:SWY) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
YUM! Brands (NYSE:YUM) was downgraded to Outperform from Buy at Credit Agricole.
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Directors of TripAdvisor Inc.
- The 10 Best Cities for Families
- TripAdvisor Global Study Reveals Americans Are Planning To Travel More Domestically But Steady Their Spending In 2014
- Deep Nishar and Spencer Rascoff Join TripAdvisor's Board of Directors
- TripAdvisor to Present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference
- Marc Charron Appointed President Of TripAdvisor For Business
- Where to Find the Best Cruise Deals This Fall
- Tripadvisor Survey Reveals Labor Day Travel Plans Are Up Six Percent This Year
- TripAdvisor Unleashes The Top 10 Pet-Friendly Properties In The U.S.
- TripAdvisor to Participate in the 33rd Annual Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference
Related Partner Headlines