Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 08:30 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ:MLNX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $65 from $36.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company. The firm raised its target price to $45 from $37.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $145 from $120.
Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Corinthian Colleges (NASDAQ:COCO) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
Navistar (NYSE:NAV) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Safeway (NYSE:SWY) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
YUM! Brands (NYSE:YUM) was downgraded to Outperform from Buy at Credit Agricole.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines