New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ:MLNX) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $65 from $36.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at The Benchmark Company. The firm raised its target price to $45 from $37.
F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Wunderlich. The firm raised its target price to $145 from $120.
Toll Brothers (NYSE:TOL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Corinthian Colleges (NASDAQ:COCO) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays.
Chesapeake Energy (NYSE:CHK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee.
Navistar (NYSE:NAV) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Badger Meter (NYSE:BMI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital Markets.
Safeway (NYSE:SWY) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
YUM! Brands (NYSE:YUM) was downgraded to Outperform from Buy at Credit Agricole.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines