PAR Technology Corporation (NYSE: PAR) today announced that it will report its first quarter financial results on Thursday, April 26, 2012. The results are scheduled to be released at 7:30 a.m. ET, followed by an investor presentation and conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET.
PAR Technology Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Paul Domorski and Chief Financial Officer, Ron Casciano, will provide a business update and address questions from call participants.
To participate in the call, please call 866-770-7125, approximately 10 minutes in advance and use the PAR pass code 19519362. Individual & Institutional Investors will have the opportunity to listen to the conference call/event over the Internet. Individual Investors can listen to the call by visiting PAR’s website at www.partech.com, and through CCBN’s individual investor center at www.companyboardroom.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in CCBN’s Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via CCBN’s password-protected site, StreetEvents (www.streetevents.com).
Alternatively, listeners may access an archived version of the presentation call through May 3, 2012 by dialing 888-286-8010 and use the Pass Code number 86962288 and also on the World Wide Web via www.companyboardroom.com until May 3, 2012 as well.
PAR Technology looks forward to your participation in this conference call. Please call Tiffani Temple at 315-738-0600 x 6325 with any questions.
ABOUT PAR TECHNOLOGY
PAR Technology Corporation creates and markets products that help hospitality operators around the world to better manage money, materials, people and the guest experience. PAR has provided hardware, software and services to the world's largest restaurant chains and their franchisees for almost 30 years. Today the Company's extensive offerings include technology solutions for the full spectrum of hospitality operations, from boutique hotels and independent table service restaurants to international QSR chains, all backed by PAR’s global service network. The Company has over 50,000 installations in more than 105 countries worldwide. PAR is also a leader in providing computer-based system design and engineering services to the Department of Defense and various federal agencies. PAR Technology Corporation's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PAR. For more information visit the Company’s website at www.partech.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines