C. H. Robinson Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of C. H. Robinson is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.13% higher.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) provides multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions. The Company provides a variety of logistics services, such as fresh produce sourcing and freight consolidation.
C. H. Robinson has already traded 1.073 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $64.53 and $67.98 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.1% from its previous trading close, which means that C. H. Robinson stock is outperforming the overall market.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines