C. H. Robinson Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of C. H. Robinson is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.13% higher.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) provides multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions. The Company provides a variety of logistics services, such as fresh produce sourcing and freight consolidation.
C. H. Robinson has already traded 1.073 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $64.53 and $67.98 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.1% from its previous trading close, which means that C. H. Robinson stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas