C. H. Robinson Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of C. H. Robinson is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.13% higher.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHRW) provides multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions. The Company provides a variety of logistics services, such as fresh produce sourcing and freight consolidation.
C. H. Robinson has already traded 1.073 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $64.53 and $67.98 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.1% from its previous trading close, which means that C. H. Robinson stock is outperforming the overall market.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines