Nortech Systems Division Updates Quality Certification
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 12:10 Written by TradersHuddle StaffMINNEAPOLIS-( Business Wire )-
The Aerospace Systems division of Nortech Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: NSYS) recently updated its international quality certification to AS9100:2009 (Rev C). This latest revision to the AS9100 quality management standard for aviation, space and defense organizations includes many enhanced requirements, from product design, project management and risk management through product realization, traceability and on-time delivery.
“This important certification demonstrates our commitment to continuous improvement throughout our entire operation,” says Michelle Risius, quality manager at Aerospace Systems, a division of Nortech Systems located in Blue Earth, Minn. “We’re proud of our 40-year history providing mission-critical support to defense contractors and other OEMs.”
The Aerospace Systems division specializes in custom-designed wire harnesses and cable assemblies, including rugged high-speed data communications cables, flat molded, fiber optics, printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs) and higher-level builds. Products are engineered to withstand severe environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold, salt spray, water immersion, chemical and abrasion resistance, and electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
Nortech Systems Incorporated (www.nortechsys.com), based in Wayzata, Minn., is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire and cable assemblies, printed circuit board assemblies and higher-level complete box build assemblies for a wide range of industries. Markets served include industrial equipment, aerospace/defense and medical. The company has manufacturing capabilities and operating partners in the U.S., Asia and Latin America. Nortech Systems, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol NSYS.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines