NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Lower Top Performers: EBAY, GILD, FFIV
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 19th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2698.1, which represents -0.66% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
eBay (NASDAQ:EBAY) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $41.34 representing 15.25% from its previous trading session. Shares of eBay, the owner of paypal and operator of an auction marketplace have defined support at $35.35 and resistance at $37.99.
Gilead (NASDAQ:GILD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $52.19 representing 11.97% from its previous close. Gilead, the biopharmaceutical company that offer drugs for the treatment of Aids and liver disease, has calculated support and resistance levels at $45.33 and $48.98 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $138.14 representing 11.21% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM), which is trading at $63.3 or -5.5% from the prior close. Shares of QUALCOMM, the maker of integrated CDMA chipsets for wireless products have defined support at $51.76 and resistance at $67.00. Also among the worst performers Mylan (NASDAQ:MYL), which is trading at $21.87 representing -2.82% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is lagging the Dow Jones and S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 0, which represents 0% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1378.57 that represents -0.47% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines