Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. to Hold Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Results Conference Call
Published on Thursday, 19 April 2012 16:51 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
WHIPPANY, N.J., April 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SPH), a nationwide distributor of propane, fuel oil and related products and services, as well as a marketer of natural gas and electricity, announced today that it has scheduled its Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter Results Conference Call for Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to listen to management's discussion of Fiscal 2012 Second Quarter results and business outlook by accessing the call via the internet at www.suburbanpropane.com, or by telephone as follows:
Phone #: (800) 553-0288
Ask for: Suburban Propane Fiscal Year 2012 Second Quarter Results Conference Call.
In addition, a replay of the conference call will be available from 11:00 AM Thursday, May 3, 2012 until 11:59 PM, Friday, May 4, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing (800) 475-6701, Access Code 244757. The replay will also be available via Suburban's web site until Thursday, May 10, 2012.
Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey, Suburban has been in the customer service business since 1928. The Partnership serves the energy needs of approximately 750,000 residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers through more than 300 locations in 30 states.
SOURCE Suburban Propane Partners, L.P.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and share repurchase program
- Shell Brazil chooses Windows Phone to lower costs and increase employee productivity
- Banks put customers first with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Bing.com and FOX News team up to bring real-time online polling to nightly news; Bing Pulse featured on "Special Report with Bret Baier"
- Industry partners showcase new financial services apps for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8
- Microsoft launches worldwide Office 365 donation program for nonprofits
- InvestorsObserver releases comments on Microsoft, Toyota, Kroger, Sears Holdings, and Men's Wearhouse
- Microsoft launches Xbox Music across iOS and Android, adds free streaming on the Web
- NI Technology Research Updates Outlooks for Ciena, Finisar, Microsoft and Nokia
- Microsoft to acquire Nokia's Devices & Services business, license Nokia's patents and mapping services
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines