Starbucks Bearish Signs
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 04:48 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) ended the trading session lower by $1.61 or -2.67% from its previous close. Starbucks' price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) retails, roasts, and provides its own brand of specialty coffee. The Company operates retail locations worldwide and sells whole bean coffees through several distribution channels. Starbucks also produces and sells bottled coffee drinks.
Starbucks' current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $58.18 and by the resistance level at $62.00, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Starbucks, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Starbucks for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- Trading Idea: - Is Starbucks close to Resistance?
- Approaching Resistance: Starbucks
- Starbucks Broke Resistance
- Is Starbucks Breaking Out?
- Is Starbucks Closing in to Resistance?
- Is Starbucks Breaking Out?
- Starbucks Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Starbucks near Support
- Starbucks Is Close to its 50 Day Moving Average
- Approaching Support: Starbucks
Related Partner Headlines
- Starbucks Buys Teavana For $620 Million (SBUX, TEA, THI) - Investopedia
- Not Worried About the Fiscal Cliff - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Capital Markets Downgrades Teavana Holdings to Hold Following Deal - Benzinga
- Teavana Re-Opens Up 52% - Benzinga
- Teavana Soars as Starbucks Confirms Acquisition - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Starbucks to Acquire Teavana for $620M - Benzinga
- Starbucks Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SBUX) - TheStreet.com
- Starbucks Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SBUX) - TheStreet.com
- Starbucks Corporation (SBUX): Today's Featured Leisure Winner - TheStreet.com
- Should You Invest In Starbucks Or Arkansas Best? (SBUX, ABFS, F, GM) - Investopedia
Recent Trading Ideas
Chesapeake Energy Is Close to Resistance
Windstream Is Near its 50 Day Moving Average
Applied Materials Is Close to Resistance
E*TRADE is Near a Key Support Area
First Solar is Near a Key Support Area
Trading Idea: Is Monster Worldwide close to Support?
Trading Idea: - Is Walgreen close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
Great Discounts Now: DressFirst.com's Prom Dresses
JM Internet (@jmgrp) Releases Small Business SEO Tip on Google Penguin Update 2.0
TideBuy.com Released Its New Bridal Lingerie Collection To Enrich Its Product Line
HomeThangs.com Introduces A Guide To Very Small Bathroom Vanities
Discounted Wedding Accessories Now At TBdress.com
UAE Men’s Grooming Products Market to Surpass USD 84 Million by 2018 Says TechSci Research
Care Continuum Alliance Filed Comments with EEOC in Support of the Value of Worksite Wellness and Incentives
JJsHouse Is Now Providing Big Discounts On Its Bridesmaid Dresses