New Analyst Coverage
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 08:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Finish Line (NASDAQ:FINL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $27 at The Benchmark Company.
Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $35 at The Benchmark Company.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) was initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Boston Beer (NYSE:SAM) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QCOR) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Par Pharmaceutical Companies (NYSE:PRX) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Synageva Biopharma (NASDAQ:GEVA) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) was initiated with a Market Perform and a target price of $105 at Northland Securities.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines