New Analyst Coverage
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 08:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Finish Line (NASDAQ:FINL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $27 at The Benchmark Company.
Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $35 at The Benchmark Company.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) was initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Boston Beer (NYSE:SAM) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QCOR) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Par Pharmaceutical Companies (NYSE:PRX) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Synageva Biopharma (NASDAQ:GEVA) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) was initiated with a Market Perform and a target price of $105 at Northland Securities.
- Cree - Top Performing Semiconductor - Mid-Day Update
- Is Boston Beer Expecting Resistance Soon?
- Critical Alerts For SAP, Prudential, FedEx, NetApp, and Foot Locker Released By InvestorsObserver
- Is Boston Beer Closing in to Resistance?
- Rubicon Technology - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Semis Outperfomed the S&P 500 :MU, MRVL, CRUS
- Boston Beer Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Foot Locker, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend Of $0.20 Per Share
- Approaching Support: Boston Beer
- Boston Beer Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
- UPDATE: Foot Locker Posts Upbeat Q3 Profit - Benzinga
- Cirrus Logic Inc. Stock Downgraded (CRUS) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates Hold Rating, Raises PT on Boston Beer Co. - Benzinga
- Cirrus Logic Inc. (CRUS): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Raises PT to $56 on Cirrus Logic on Higher Guidance - Benzinga
- KLA-Tencor and Other Semiconductors Stocks Making Big Moves on November 1, 2012 - Investopedia
- UPDATE: Feltl and Company Downgrades Cirrus Logic to Hold on Potential Headwinds - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For October 31, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cirrus Logic Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (CRUS) - TheStreet.com
- Cirrus Logic Inc. (CRUS): Today's Featured Electronics Winner - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
GeckoSystems, an AI Mobile Robot Co., Signs $5M Joint Venture Contract
PantoneLIVE Puts P&G Iconic Brand Colors in the Cloud
Uganda Selects IBM and Waterfund to Benchmark Water Infrastructure
SunPower Announces Pricing of $300 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of its 0.75% Senior Convertible Debentures due 2018
The Coffee World Just Got A Little More Exciting
Dentisoft Technologies Offers Dental Symphony Periodontal App (ePerioCare) Integration for Advanced Periodontal Charting
BCC Research Projects the Flexible Devices Manufactured by Roll-to-Roll Technologies to Reach Nearly $22.7 Billion by 2017
Energy Star Certification Makes Leapfrog Lighting’s PAR30 LEDs Eligible for Rebates and Proves the Durability Claim of the Commercial Quality Lamps