New Analyst Coverage
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 08:38 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Finish Line (NASDAQ:FINL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $27 at The Benchmark Company.
Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $35 at The Benchmark Company.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) was initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee.
Boston Beer (NYSE:SAM) was initiated with a Neutral at UBS.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:QCOR) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Par Pharmaceutical Companies (NYSE:PRX) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Sagent Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGNT) was initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
Synageva Biopharma (NASDAQ:GEVA) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
LinkedIn (NYSE:LNKD) was initiated with a Market Perform and a target price of $105 at Northland Securities.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas