Details of Ford Motor Company's April 27 Briefing on 2012 First Quarter Results
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 09:14 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DEARBORN, Mich., April 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F) will release its preliminary 2012 first quarter financial results at 7 a.m. EDT on Friday, April 27. The following briefings will be held after the announcement:
At 9 a.m. EDT, Alan Mulally, president and chief executive officer, Ford Motor Company, and Bob Shanks, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host a conference call for the investment community and news media to discuss 2012 first quarter financial results.
At 11 a.m. EDT, Neil Schloss, vice president and treasurer, Ford Motor Company, Michael Seneski, chief financial officer, Ford Motor Credit Company, and Stuart Rowley, vice president and controller, Ford Motor Company, will host a conference call for fixed income analysts and investors.
The presentations (listen-only) and supporting materials will be available at www.shareholder.ford.com. Representatives of the investment community and news media will have the opportunity to ask questions by phone following the presentations.
Access Information – Friday, April 27
Earnings Call: 9 a.m. EDT
Toll Free: 877.703.6106
Earnings Passcode: "Ford Earnings"
Fixed Income: 11 a.m. EDT
Toll Free: 866.318.8620
Fixed Income Passcode: "Ford Fixed Income"
Replays – Available after 2 p.m. the day of the event through Friday, May 4
Toll Free: 888.286.8010
Fixed Income: 33395660
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 164,000 employees and about 70 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford's products, please visit http://corporate.ford.com
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
- Allstate, American Football Coaches Association Name 22 College Football Players to the 2013 Allstate AFCA Good Works Team®
- Allstate Named To 2013 Working Mother 100 Best Companies
- Allstate's Drivewise® Hits One Billion Miles Driven: Expansion Continues
- Allstate Publishes 2012 Corporate Responsibility Report, "Knowledge Applied"
- What Life Insurance Can Do For You
- Protect Your Stuff At School
- Allstate to Present at Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion® is Set to Celebrate Family in Orlando Aug. 29 - Sept. 2
- Brownsville Remains Texas' Safest Driving City
- Visalia Leads All California Cities on 2013 "Allstate America's Best Drivers Report™"
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines