Dollar Tree - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 20 April 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, April 20th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $98.94, traders are definitely monitoring Dollar Tree's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ:DLTR) operates a discount variety single-price-point retail chain. The Company sells an assortment of everyday general merchandise at the $1.00 price point. The Company operates throughout the United States.
Dollar Tree is currently trading 1% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $84.75 and $94.47 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.72% from its previous trading close, which means that Dollar Tree stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”