Asure Software to Present at RedChip Small-Cap Conference
Published on Monday, 23 April 2012 08:50 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
AUSTIN, Texas, April 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asure Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASUR), a leading provider of workplace management software solutions, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Pat Goepel, will present at the RedChip Small-Cap New York Conference. The event will take place on Thursday, April 26, 2012 at the Harvard Club of New York City.
Asure Software will deliver a 30-minute corporate presentation at 11:30 a.m. local time. For more information about the RedChip Small-Cap New York Conference, please visit http://www.redchip.com/conference.
About Asure Software
Asure Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:ASUR), headquartered in Austin, Texas, offers intuitive and innovative technologies that enable companies of all sizes and complexities to operate more efficiently. The company ensures a high-performing work environment by integrating its "keep it simple" solutions and expertise to more than 3,500 clients worldwide. Asure Software's suite of solutions range from time and attendance workforce management solutions to asset optimization and meeting room management. For more information, please visit www.asuresoftware.com.
The Asure Software, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=11986
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines