Dow's Top Performers :JPM, XOM, VZ
Published on Monday, 23 April 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, April 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12899.4, which represents -1% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the green.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $42.84 representing 0.28% versus the previous trading session. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $42.66 and resistance at $44.99.
Exxon (NYSE:XOM) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $85.3 representing 0% from its previous close. Exxon, the biggest U.S. energy producer has calculated support and resistance levels at $81.88 and $86.05 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Verizon (NYSE:VZ), which is trading at $38.69 representing -0.1% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) that is trading at $59.6 or -4.56% from the previous close. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $58.21 and resistance at $61.47. Also among the worst performers we have Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), which is trading at $8.15 representing -2.51% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for May delivery is also trading lower at $103.05 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $0.78 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1365.03, which represents -0.98% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2964.43 that represents -1.2% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines