Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend Income Fund Annual Meeting of Shareholders
Published on Monday, 23 April 2012 14:50 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BOSTON, April 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At a meeting held on April 23, 2012, the Board of Trustees of Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend Income Fund (the "Fund") (NYSE: ETG), a closed-end investment company, voted to hold the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Fund on Friday, August 24, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. (EDT). The meeting will be held at the principal office of the Fund, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Proxy materials will be mailed on or about June 25, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 8, 2012. Shareholders will be asked to vote on the election of one Class I Trustee, one Class II Trustee and three Class III Trustees of the Fund.
The Fund is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $197.2 billion in assets as of March 31, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines