New York, April 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of General Mills is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.85% lower.
General Mills, Inc. (NYSE:GIS) manufactures and markets branded and packaged consumer foods. The Company also supplies branded and unbranded food products to the foodservice and commercial baking industries.General Mills offers its products under the Cheerios, Wheaties, Pillsbury, Haagen Dazs, Green Giant, and Progresso brands among others.
General Mills has already traded 1.027 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $38.52 and $40.80 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.6% from its previous trading close, which means that General Mills stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines