Westlake Chemical Corporation First Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
Published on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 13:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) will release its 2012 first quarter earnings prior to the market opening on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. The company will host a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time) on the same day to discuss the earnings release.
To access the conference call, dial (866) 730-5764, or (857) 350-1588 for international callers, approximately 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and reference passcode 59052376.
The conference call will also be available via webcast at http://Phoenix.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=180248&eventID=4757674 and the earnings release can be obtained via the company's Web page at, http://www.westlake.com/fw/main/IR-Home-Page-123.html.
This call will be available for replay beginning an hour after the call has ended, and may be accessed until 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 8, 2011. The replay can be accessed by calling the following numbers: Domestic callers should dial 1-888-286-8010 and international callers may access the replay at 617-801-6888. The access code at both numbers is 12583170.
Westlake Chemical Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products with headquarters in Houston, Texas. The company's range of products includes: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC resin and PVC building products including pipe, windows and fence. For more information, visit the company's Web site at http://www.westlake.com.
Steve Bender, 713-960-9111
David Hansen, 713-960-9111
SOURCE Westlake Chemical Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines