New York, April 24th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2636.29, which represents -0.65% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
QIAGEN (NASDAQ:QGEN) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $16.03 representing 2.89% from its previous trading session. Shares of QIAGEN, the sample and assay technologies provider have defined support at $14.78 and resistance at $16.00.
Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $2.2 representing 2.57% from its previous close. Sirius XM, the satellite radio provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $2.15 and $2.27 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Biogen Idec (NASDAQ:BIIB), which is trading at $128.43 representing 2.05% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $89.73 or -11.89% from the prior close. Shares of Netflix, the online video rental company have defined support at $98.52 and resistance at $109.71. Also among the worst performers Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC), which is trading at $16.19 representing -10.43% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13010, which represents 0.64% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1371.32 that represents 0.32% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”