Valmont Raises Dividend by 25.0%
Published on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 15:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OMAHA, Neb., April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Valmont Industries, Inc. (NYSE: VMI) has increased the Company's quarterly cash dividend effective this July. The second quarter cash dividend will be 22.5 cents per share payable on July 16, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 29, 2012. The dividend is an increase of 25.0% from the prior quarter's dividend, and indicates an annual rate of 90 cents per share.
Valmont is the global leader in designing and manufacturing poles, towers and structures for lighting and traffic, wireless communication and utility markets, industrial access systems, highway safety barriers and a provider of protective coating services. Valmont also leads the world in mechanized irrigation equipment for agriculture, enhancing food production while conserving and protecting natural water resources.
SOURCE Valmont Industries, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines