Ameren Corporation Directors Declare Quarterly Dividend
Published on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 16:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ST. LOUIS, April 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE) today declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of 40 cents per share.
The common share dividend is payable June 29, 2012, to shareholders of record on June 13, 2012.
Separately, the board of directors of Union Electric Company (Ameren Missouri) declared regular quarterly dividends on all classes of Union Electric Company's preferred stock. That preferred stock dividend is payable Aug. 15, 2012, to shareholders of record on July 20, 2012.
In addition, the board of directors of Ameren Illinois Company declared regular quarterly dividends on all classes of Ameren Illinois Company's preferred stock. That preferred stock dividend is payable Aug. 1, 2012, to shareholders of record on July 9, 2012.
With assets of approximately $23 billion, Ameren serves 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area of Missouri and Illinois.
SOURCE Ameren Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines