FreightCar America, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2012 Earnings Conference Call
Published on Tuesday, 24 April 2012 21:43 Written by TradersHuddle StaffCHICAGO-( Business Wire )-
FreightCar America, Inc. (Nasdaq: RAIL) will host a conference call and live webcast on Tuesday May 8, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) to discuss the Company’s first quarter 2012 financial results. The Company’s earnings release for the first quarter of 2012 will also be issued on May 8, 2012 and will be available on the Investor Relations page of the Company’s website at www.freightcaramerica.com.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (800) 230-1074, Confirmation Number 246557. Interested parties are asked to dial in approximately 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start time of the call. The live audio-only webcast can be accessed at:
Event URL: https://im.csgsystems.com/cgi-bin/confCast
Conference ID#: 246557
If you need technical assistance, call the toll-free AT&T ConferenceCasting Support Help Line at 1-888-793-6118.
Please note that the webcast is listen-only and webcast participants will not be able to participate in the question and answer portion of the conference call.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available beginning at 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) on May 8, 2012 until 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time) on June 8, 2012. To access the replay, please dial (800) 475-6701. The replay pass code is 246557. An audio replay of the call will be available on the Company’s website within two days following the earnings call.
FreightCar America, Inc. manufactures railroad freight cars, supplies railcar parts, leases freight cars through its JAIX Leasing Company subsidiary, and provides railcar maintenance, repairs and management through its FreightCar Rail Services, LLC subsidiary. FreightCar America designs and builds coal cars, bulk commodity cars, flat cars, mill gondola cars, intermodal cars, coil steel cars and motor vehicle carriers. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and has facilities in the following locations: Clinton, Indiana, Danville, Illinois, Lakewood, Colorado, Grand Island, Nebraska, Hastings, Nebraska, Johnstown, Pennsylvania, and Roanoke, Virginia. More information about FreightCar America is available on its website at www.freightcaramerica.com.
Media:FreightCar America, Inc.Joe McNeely, 800-458-2235
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines