Early Research Calls ( SYMC, PPL, RAIL, BCR, AAPL, BWLD, CNI, RDEA, PGR, FITB )
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 07:33 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, April 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
PPL Corp (NYSE:PPL) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital.
Freightcar America (NASDAQ:RAIL) was upgraded to a Hold from Underweight at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
C.R. Bard (NYSE:BCR) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital.
Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Canadian National Railway (NYSE:CNI) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Ardea Biosciences (NASDAQ:RDEA) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair.
Progressive (NYSE:PGR) was downgraded to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines