Eaton Quarterly Dividend Payable May 25, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 08:43 Written by TradersHuddle StaffCLEVELAND-( Business Wire )-
The Board of Directors of diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN) today declared a quarterly dividend of $.38 per common share payable on May 25, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 7, 2012. Eaton has paid dividends on its common shares every year since 1923.
Eaton Corporation is a diversified power management company with more than 100 years of experience providing energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. With 2011 sales of $16.0 billion, Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical components, systems and services for power quality, distribution and control; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton has approximately 72,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton CorporationScott Schroeder, 216-523-5150
- Buying the Dip on General Electric?
- General Electric Is in a Very Tight Range
- How to Play the Building Momentum in General Electric
- Will General Electric recover?
- General Electric Is Between the 50 and 200 Day Moving Averages
- NFL, Under Armour and GE Seek Ideas to Accelerate Concussion Research, Prevention, Diagnosis & Treatment
- General Electric Broke Support
- Is General Electric Setting for a Break Out?
- Is General Electric Breaking Down?
- Is General Electric Setting up for a Break Out?
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines