Harsco Corporation Announces Results of 57th Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 10:29 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CAMP HILL, Pa., April 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today the results of its 57th Annual Meeting of Stockholders, held yesterday in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Stockholders approved the election of all eight current members of the Board of Directors to serve until the 2013 Annual Meeting and also ratified the Audit Committee's appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as Independent Auditors for the year ending December 31, 2012. Stockholders also showed strong support in endorsing the annual, non-binding advisory vote on named executive officer compensation, commonly known as a "say-on-pay" vote.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified industrial company delivering essential services and products to major industries that help build the world, including steel and metals, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines