Harsco Corporation Announces Results of 57th Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 10:29 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CAMP HILL, Pa., April 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today the results of its 57th Annual Meeting of Stockholders, held yesterday in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Stockholders approved the election of all eight current members of the Board of Directors to serve until the 2013 Annual Meeting and also ratified the Audit Committee's appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as Independent Auditors for the year ending December 31, 2012. Stockholders also showed strong support in endorsing the annual, non-binding advisory vote on named executive officer compensation, commonly known as a "say-on-pay" vote.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified industrial company delivering essential services and products to major industries that help build the world, including steel and metals, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines