Harsco Corporation Announces Results of 57th Annual Meeting of Stockholders
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 10:29 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
CAMP HILL, Pa., April 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global industrial services and engineered products company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today the results of its 57th Annual Meeting of Stockholders, held yesterday in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
Stockholders approved the election of all eight current members of the Board of Directors to serve until the 2013 Annual Meeting and also ratified the Audit Committee's appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as Independent Auditors for the year ending December 31, 2012. Stockholders also showed strong support in endorsing the annual, non-binding advisory vote on named executive officer compensation, commonly known as a "say-on-pay" vote.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified industrial company delivering essential services and products to major industries that help build the world, including steel and metals, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines