CAMP HILL, Pa., April 25, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.205 per share, or $0.82 per share on an annualized basis, payable August 15, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 16, 2012.
The action marks the Company's 249th consecutive quarterly cash dividend to shareholders and continues the Company's long-standing series of reliable dividend payments every year since 1939.
Harsco Corporation is a diversified global industrial company providing essential services and products to major industries that help build the world, including steel and metals, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines