NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: AAPL, WCRX, BRCM, CHRW, NFLX
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2705.7, which represents 2.54% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $609.25 representing 8.74% from its previous trading session. Shares of Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads have defined support at $571.91 and resistance at $644.00.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $17.5 representing 4.92% from its previous close. Warner Chilcott, the Irish based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on women's healthcare, dermatology and urology, has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.17 and $16.21 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $36.01 representing 4.62% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include C. H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW), which is trading at $60.94 or -7.44% from the prior close. Shares of C. H. Robinson , the multimodal transportation company have defined support at $64.53 and resistance at $67.31. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $83.62 representing -4.63% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13076.3, which represents 0.58% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1389.06 that represents 1.25% from its previous close.
- Apple Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
- Trading Idea: Entry Levels for Apple
- Rubicon Technology - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
- Is Broadcom Closing in to Resistance?
- Is Apple Waiting for a Break Out?
- NASDAQ 100 Mid-day Update: Flat Top Performers: NFLX, NIHD, SIRI
- Apple Is Close to Resistance
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: WCRX, FSLR, NFLX
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
- Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
- What You Can Get on Thursday's Black Friday - TheStreet.com
- Good Follow-Through - TheStreet.com
- iPhone 5S for Next Year: Rumor - TheStreet.com
- Why Apple's Stock Is an Undeniable 'Buy' Right Now - TheStreet.com
- Broadcom Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BRCM) - TheStreet.com
- Cisco, HP, Apple: Tech Premarket - TheStreet.com
- Are Dividend Stocks Dead? - TheStreet.com
- Apple: Here's Why the Stock Will Go On an Epic Run - TheStreet.com
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,387.58 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲52.30 (0.34%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,669.16 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲2.87 (0.17%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,502.12 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Elbit Imaging Announces the Court Decision with Respect to Filing of Plan of Arrangement with the Israeli Court
Amphenol Aerospace High Speed Solutions Advances ARINC 801 Fiber Optic Connector Options for Military and Commercial Aerospace Applications
Eltek Ltd. Sets Earnings Release Date and Conference Call for First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
SAP Commits to Driving Skills Development and Job Creation in Africa
LIONSGATE ACHIEVES RECORD SALES AT 2013 CANNES MARKET WITH SLATE OF NINE FILMS LED BY MOCKINGJAY 1 & 2, STEP UP 5 AND THE LAST WITCH HUNTER
Royal Dutch Shell Plc First Quarter 2013 Scrip Dividend Programme Reference Share Price
UMC Establishes its Specialty Technology Center of Excellence in Singapore
ReneSola Obtains JET Certification for Japan Market