NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: AAPL, WCRX, BRCM, CHRW, NFLX
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, April 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2705.7, which represents 2.54% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $609.25 representing 8.74% from its previous trading session. Shares of Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads have defined support at $571.91 and resistance at $644.00.
Warner Chilcott (NASDAQ:WCRX) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $17.5 representing 4.92% from its previous close. Warner Chilcott, the Irish based specialty pharmaceutical company focused on women's healthcare, dermatology and urology, has calculated support and resistance levels at $15.17 and $16.21 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM), which is trading at $36.01 representing 4.62% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include C. H. Robinson (NASDAQ:CHRW), which is trading at $60.94 or -7.44% from the prior close. Shares of C. H. Robinson , the multimodal transportation company have defined support at $64.53 and resistance at $67.31. Also among the worst performers Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $83.62 representing -4.63% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 13076.3, which represents 0.58% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1389.06 that represents 1.25% from its previous close.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines