MagnaChip Schedules First Quarter 2012 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Published on Wednesday, 25 April 2012 17:18 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SEOUL, South Korea and CUPERTINO, Calif., April 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation ("MagnaChip Semiconductor") (NYSE: MX) will hold a conference call Wednesday, April 25, 2012 at 3 p.m. PDT to discuss the Company's first quarter 2012 financial results. Participating in the call will be Sang Park, MagnaChip Chairman and CEO and Margaret Sakai, Executive Vice President and CFO. The earnings press release will be issued after the market closes that day.
The conference call will be webcast live and is also available by dialing 1-866-776-2061 in the U.S. or 1-706-679-0298 for all other locations. The conference ID number is 68595805 and participants are encouraged to initiate their calls at least 10 minutes in advance of the 3 p.m. PDT start time to ensure a timely connection. The webcast and earnings release will be accessible at www.magnachip.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available the same day and will run for 72 hours. The replay access numbers are 1-855-859-2056 or 1-404-537-3406. The access code is 68595805.
About MagnaChip Semiconductor
Headquartered in South Korea, MagnaChip Semiconductor is a Korea-based designer and manufacturer of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products for high volume consumer applications. MagnaChip Semiconductor believes it has one of the broadest and deepest range of analog and mixed-signal semiconductor platforms in the industry, supported by its 30-year operating history, large portfolio of registered and pending patents and extensive engineering and manufacturing process expertise. For more information, please visit www.magnachip.com.
In the United States:
Director of Investor Relations
Senior Manager, Public Relations
SOURCE MagnaChip Semiconductor Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines