ArcelorMittal Announces Publication of 2011 Annual Report of ArcelorMittal Finance
Published on Thursday, 26 April 2012 02:05 Written by TradersHuddle StaffLUXEMBOURG-( Business Wire )-
ArcelorMittal announces the publication of the annual report relating to financial year 2011 of ArcelorMittal Finance S.C.A., as required by the Luxembourg Transparency Law of 11 January 2008. The report is available in the electronic database of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (www.bourse.lu) and on www.arcelormittal.com under “Investors > Financial Reports > Finance reports".
ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in more than 60 countries.
ArcelorMittal is the leader in all major global carbon steel markets, including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with leading R&D and technology. The Group also has a world class mining business with a global portfolio of over 20 mines in operation and development, and is the world’s 4th largest iron ore producer. With operations in over 22 countries spanning four continents, the Company covers all of the key industrial markets, from emerging to mature, and has outstanding distribution networks.
Through its core values of sustainability, quality and leadership, ArcelorMittal commits to operating in a responsible way with respect to the health, safety and well-being of its employees, contractors and the communities in which it operates. It is also committed to the sustainable management of the environment. It takes a leading role in the industry's efforts to develop breakthrough steelmaking technologies and is actively researching and developing steel-based technologies and solutions that contribute to combat climate change. ArcelorMittal is a member of the FTSE4Good Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index.
In 2011, ArcelorMittal had revenues of $94.0 billion and crude steel production of 91.9 million tonnes, representing approximately 6 per cent of world steel output. The Group's mining operations produced 54 million tonnes of iron ore and 8 million tonnes of metallurgical coal.
ArcelorMittal is listed on the stock exchanges of New York (MT), Amsterdam (MT), Paris (MT), Luxembourg (MT) and on the Spanish stock exchanges of Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid and Valencia (MTS).
For more information about ArcelorMittal visit: www.arcelormittal.com
ArcelorMittal Investor RelationsEurope, + 352 4792 2484Americas, + 1 312 899 3569Retail, + 44 203 214 3198SRI, + 44 207 543 1128Bonds/Credit, + 33 171 92 10 26orArcelorMittal Corporate CommunicationsE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +352 4792 5000orArcelorMittal Corporate CommunicationsGiles Read (Head of Media Relations), + 44 20 3214 2845Lynn Robbroeckx, + 44 20 3214 2991Tobin Postma, + 44 20 3214 2412orUnited KingdomMaitland Consultancy:Rebecca Mitchell / Martin Leeburn, + 44 20 7379 5151orFranceImage 7Sylvie Dumaine / Anne-Charlotte Creach, + 33 1 5370 7470
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines