Local Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Published on Thursday, 26 April 2012 07:41 Written by TradersHuddle StaffIRVINE, Calif.-( Business Wire )-
Local Corporation (NASDAQ: LOCM), a leading online local media company, today announced that it will release financial results for its first quarter 2012 after the close of market on Thursday, May 10, 2012. Following the release, the company will conduct a conference call at 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5 p.m. Eastern), where Heath Clarke, chairman and chief executive officer, and Ken Cragun, chief financial officer, will discuss the company's financial results and outlook.
To listen to the call, please dial 1-877-454-9136 or 1-617-826-1724, passcode # 74409357. To listen to the webcast, or to view the press release, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Local Corporation website at: http://ir.local.com. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson/CCBN's password-protected event management site, StreetEvents, at: www.streetevents.com.
The replay can be accessed for approximately one week starting at 7:30 p.m. ET the day of the call by dialing 1-800-585-8367 or 1-404-537-3406, passcode # 74409357. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately 90 days on the company's website, starting approximately one hour after the completion of the call.
About Local Corporation
Local Corporation (NASDAQ:LOCM) is a local media company that specializes in connecting brick-and-mortar businesses with online customers using a variety of innovative digital marketing products including local rich media, local business and product search, mobile, SEO, web hosting, social media and daily deals. The company serves a million consumers a day on the flagship Local.com website, Spreebird.com and a network of over 1,000 regional media sites. To advertise, or for more information, visit: http://www.local.com/ or http://www.localcorporation.com.
Local Corporation is a registered trade name of Local.com Corporation.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines